We are committed to working with families to help them make an Oxford education a reality.
xford Academy understands that an independent education for your son requires a major financial commitment. We are committed to working with families to help them make an Oxford education a reality and we encourage you to contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com regarding annual tuition costs, payment options (typically tuition is pre-paid in two installments for a ten-month period), and, if needed, our need-based financial aid can assist you. We offer a five-percent discount for siblings enrolled in the same academic year.
|2020-21 Academic Year||$74,000|
|2020 Oxford Online Summer Experience||$6,700 or $1,675 - $2,200 per class|
|Laundry Plan||Choose your plan here|
|Chromebook Including Insurance||$400|
In addition to the tuition there are annual fees to be aware of and we do our best to be transparent to actual costs. Additional charges for books, student entertainment and activities, travel, and school supplies will be billed monthly through our business office.
The Admissions Process consists of 3 phases:
Financial Aid opens for returning families in December and will be available for new applicants in January. The Oxford Academy offers financial aid awards in the form of grants that do not need to be repaid. Our budget, therefore, is limited, and we seek to equitably distribute grants to students based on need. Awards are made on a first-come, first-served basis, so timely application is important.
The Oxford Academy accepts students based on their qualifications without regard to their family’s financial situation. Families are encouraged to apply for financial aid if there is a demonstrated need.
The Oxford Academy uses the School and Student Services (SSS) to process our financial aid applications. SSS is a service of the National Association of Independent Schools. Based on the financial information you provide, SSS gives us an estimated amount that your family can contribute to educational expenses. This helps our school make fair and objective financial aid decisions. To begin your financial aid application for the upcoming enrollment year, please follow the steps below:
- As early as December 1, go to the Parent Financial Statement (PFS) online at https://www.solutionsbysss.com/using Oxford Academy school code #5624.
- Click on the prompt to begin your Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS). You only need to complete one PFS even if you have several children applying to our school.
- You will be given an username and password that will allow you to return to your PFS at a later date before submitting it. Your information will be secure.
- You will be given instructions about submitting supporting documents. At Oxford, we require the following supporting documents from all families for 2018 and 2019:
- A complete copy of your most recent tax return as soon as it is complete.
- A copy of all W2’s
- Business tax returns for those who own their own businesses.
- Additional documentation may be required as we evaluate your file. Please Note: If you apply for financial aid online, your information will be delivered accurately and quickly to our school, allowing us to make a quicker decision about your eligibility for financial aid. Please follow the instructions for how to upload the required supporting documents or how to mail your information to School and Student Services.
Please Note: Meeting all deadlines is an important part of the process. Late information can jeopardize an award. Returning families are required to follow this application process as well. Financial aid is awarded annually and for one year at a time.
In the case of separated or divorced parents, Oxford Academy requires a completed PFS from both natural parents. In addition, remarriage or cohabitation with another adult by either parent that creates a new family relationship is also required to follow the same process. An application with only one PFS will be considered incomplete and will delay the process. If you would like to discuss your particular situation, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office. This can be a complex and confusing process so please contact us with any questions you may have.
EDUCATIONAL LOAN INFORMATION
For International Families: Please review the following SSS article to learn more about the financial aid application process for an international student: http://sssbynais.org/parents/apply/international-applicants/?rq=international