- Boost that Bike! – Convert any bike to electric with an easy front wheel motor kit, then zip around practically carbon free.
- The Modular Fiddle – 3D-print a bright-sounding, go-anywhere acoustic violin, and experiment with instrument design.
- Lathe Lessons Learned – Converting a Jet metal lathe to CNC with free software – and a few hardware misfires.
- 1+2+3: An Affordable Fuzzball – Help save the galaxy with this easy, pocket-sized Wookiee.
- The Negotiator – Carry this fully functional arcade machine anywhere in its integrated, foldable case.
- The Gift of Giving – Like its little-library cousin, a “give box” offers a spot to share and borrow items of all sorts.
- Embroidery Animation – Make your needlework come alive in awesome little movies.
- Amateur Scientist: Solar Flares and EMP – Be prepared for solar eruptions and nuclear weapons with DIY Faraday pouch to shield electronic gear.
- 1+2+3: Mid Century Sunburst Mirror – Use zip ties and hot glue to add retro flare to anything in your home.